Doping Raising Awareness among youths in Sport recreational environments
project start date: 01.01.2020
project end date: 31.12.2022
The project DRAWS aims at promoting the integrity of sport by combating doping within recreational and non-elite young sport practitioners, starting from evidences (scientific studies, researches, and EU policies).
The project addresses the topic of doping in recreational environment thanks to the involvement of partner organizations from Eastern and Mediterranean regions in Europe that have been touched by doping scandals in the past and that could therefore be particularly interested in fighting and preventing the establishment of a pro-doping culture among youth sport participants. The consortium involves organizations that play different roles within the sport field.
The rationale of the proposal is searching effectiveness in combating doping, notably in preventing the creation of a pro-doping culture through a set of educational activities among sport participants in recreational environments, through the following processes:
- Deepening the knowledge about recreational environments participants/athletes’ knowledge, attitudes, opinions and motivational orientations toward doping/substances to orient the contents and maximize the effectiveness of the educational tools;
- Designing and testing an effective training course for raising awareness and knowledge about doping among youth in recreational sport contexts (aged between 14-19 years old);
- Creating an attractive and immediate educational tool on doping prevention, knowledge and awareness raising in the form of comic/stripes, with the active engagement of young participants from the recreational environments;
- Implementing an educational doping campaign using the EDU-communication tools created, that are the training courses and the comic/stripes;
- Sharing and disseminating the EDU-communication tools at EU level (training courses + comic/stripes), to prevent and combat the establishment of a pro-doping culture among young participants in recreational sport environments.
The manipulation of sports through sports betting poses the greatest threat to the integrity of sports.
Gaming is ok, but there must be a balance between physical Sport, eSports, Study, Sleep and Social activities.
Belonging to Mladost means belonging to a family.
Big, branched, diverse. Records and results are not on the first place, even today, when everything is based on success, on marketing promotion, and a a prominent place in the media.
Change your mind Coach
The European Union’s fundamental values are respect for human dignity and human rights, freedom, democracy, equality and the rule of law.
European Day of Care
European Day of Care aims at giving professional athletes the best chance at winning in their post athletic career and professional lives.
Sports & Diabetes
We want to spread a positive message that people living with diabetes should be given the same opportunity to pursue their dreams, be it in schools, at work, or in the area of physical activity, but more importantly people with diabetes can enjoy their lives to the fullest as any other person as long as the appropriate measures are taken.
News from the project
Sorry, no posts matched your criteria.